need help sexing 2 month old chicks

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by lbalzekas, Jul 26, 2011.

1. lbalzekas

lbalzekas New Egg

Jul 26, 2011
    Hello, Im new to the forum and uploaded some photos of chicks i was curious if I could get somehelp as to whether they are girls or boys, how do i upload the image onto the discussion?

2. once you upload them, you copy and paste the url code into the post and tadah! you have pics [​IMG]

3. ninabeast

ninabeast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Upstate New York
    You need to have ten posts before you can post pics. So, read a few topics, make a few comments/ask a few questions, and come back when you have ten posts. The people here are wonderful about just about any question, but especially sexing questions. Good luck!

4. lbalzekas

lbalzekas New Egg

Jul 26, 2011
    [​IMG][/url]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    what do you think about the sex of these chicks? I am hoping the white one is a pullet and the black ones i really dont know...My favorite one is the blue cochin mix w/ the one white feather on the leg, never mind the way the picture of the eyes turned out it kinda has "crazy eye" but its really sweet:)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  5. pullets!

6. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from Florida!
    All of your chickens are adorable pullets! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  7. sixchickadees

sixchickadees Out Of The Brooder

Jul 4, 2011
    What breed is your white chicken with black around its neck and on its tail? It is beautiful! I'm new to chickens and just wondering...

8. lbalzekas

lbalzekas New Egg

Jul 26, 2011
    the father of them all is a light brahma and the mother of the white one is a silver penciled bantam ameraucana( not bearded but lays blue/green eggs) i know there is debate as to what a true ameraucana is vs an easter egger.

9. lbalzekas

lbalzekas New Egg

Jul 26, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

these are all roosters, i think. what do ya'll think? I know some of their faces are not red yet but the tail feather s look like rooster feathers, i think. These are all going to be sold off as i cant get the Hubby to let me keep a bunch of boys [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by