1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need help sexing a group of either EE's or Amerecaunas!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Sinfulleyes, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Sinfulleyes

Sinfulleyes New Egg

Apr 11, 2016
    Hello all ,
    I was recently given a group of chicks that are either EE's or Amerecaunas . I'm not sure which as I have no experience with either of these breeds! If anyone can help me to sex them I'd greatly appreciate it . I'm adding as many pictures as possible of each chick. Thank you advance for any help ! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sinfulleyes

Sinfulleyes New Egg

Apr 11, 2016
    The photos did not post in order so I am going to try and add photos in order . I also didn't get to add the last two chicks . [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    [​IMG]
    They are Easter Eggers and all of them look like cockerels except for the one is the #1 picture and the last picture.

4. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

x2

5. Sinfulleyes

Sinfulleyes New Egg

Apr 11, 2016
    Thank you , though I hope your wrong lol. I posted more photos but they went into the "album" for the post to the right of the post instead of in the post ( I'm new to this ) I also posted all 6 birds in photos of 3 so each bird had three photos but it doesn't look like it went in order ?!

6. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    [​IMG] Maybe you should try posting pictures of one bird per post.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by