May 17, 2017
Long Island, New York
IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2097.JPG
IMG_2095.JPG
IMG_2092.JPG
IMG_2071.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG
I posted these pics a few days ago of my 7,week olds but did it n the wrong place. Didnt get a lot of feedback. I would appreciate the feedback. Its three birds front and back. Thanks.

The Barred Rocks are definitely pullets, cockerels would have wider white baring, no black on their legs, and much more comb development. The third one I think is a pullet.

I pretty sure the first one is a rooster and I am not sure about the other one it would help if you posted a picture of them standing to see how they hold their tail it would also help if you posted a picture of them next to hen so I can compare and get you an answer

IMG_2110.JPG
IMG_2111.JPG
I pretty sure the first one is a rooster and I am not sure about the other one it would help if you posted a picture of them standing to see how they hold their tail it would also help if you posted a picture of them next to hen so I can compare and get you an answer
Thank u for ur feedbackk. These are the only 2 pics I have on me. I thought because of the lack of waddle development they were both pullets. But what do I know.

Back
Top Bottom