Ok so we have 7 eggs someone gave us to put in our incubator. I think they were layed yesterday maybe the day before. My husband is going to a chicken show on Sat am and if anyone has any silkie or buff orphington eggs for sale he is thinking he would buy them if we held off on putting these eggs in. Thing is I really don't want to reduce the hatch rate of these eggs since my daughter REALLY wants these (jersey giants). SO should I wait and see what the show has or start these eggs today? I guess it wouldn't be ideal to start these today and then add some on Saturday?