Need help with avatar!! Please!!

cawooduck

Songster
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Livermore, CA
I know this isnt the section to post this, but it seems you guys know what to do!!LOL

I tried getting an avatar to load last night and had a ton of trouble, i even did a search and followed Ms.Jaynes method and still could not accomplish what i set out to do!!!

If someone could help me out i could e-mail the picture to them and maybe they could work their majic for me, or explain to me what to do!

I used photobucket to downsize a large photo to avatar size, copied and pasted the image link to the avatar dowload section and it wouldnt take it. Im a dork!!!

Help!!!!!!..............Jason

The trick is to save the avatar-sized file to your computer, not to your BYC uploaded photos folder. If you'd like, email me your photo and I'll see if I can help.

Try to save the smaller photo in your documents. (Right click, then hit "save photo as" or "save picture as" whatever it happens to be. Then try to upload that document for your avatar. I don't think you have to put it into your uploads first, just the avatar spot, but I don't remember.

eh Jay....just testing
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom