I have a broody duck sitting on hatching eggs that don't appear (to my novice eye) to be developing. The eggs would be due to hatch on April 7th if they were to hatch. I want to put some newly hatched ducklings and broken eggs under her in the next day or so because then she'll have babies and hopefully adopt them. However, in case I am wrong and her eggs are viable, I want to put them in an incubator. Can anyone advice me on how to do this at this late stage of their development (if there is any development)? I'd be putting them in about 5 days before possible hatch. Ive never done any of this before. I would wait but I want her to have the ducklings because Im pretty sure her eggs won't hatch, and the other duckings (from a friends broody) are hatching today. Sorry, complicated I know! Can anyone advise me please?