I just received this message from someone I got hatching eggs from (edited to remove personal information): Right after I'd sent your eggs, one of my hens [of a different breed's] eyes swelled up and she sneezed. I freaked out and called my local vet who referred me to the state vet, who came out that afternoon and took some saliva samples and blood samples from her and a few other birds. The next day, she was back to normal and I thought maybe she tried to eat a bee or something - she's not the brightest bulb in the box. The results just came back MG (or CRD)! Even if I treat my flock, they will be carriers for life and MG can be passed from the hen to the egg. I've made the decision to eradicate my flock and start over. The vet was able to trace the source to a trio I had bought at a swap April 18th. I quarantined them and they never showed signs of illness, but being carriers, they gave it to my birds. I feel absolutely sick over all this! Basically, any hatching eggs I have sold after April 18th is potentially infected with MG and I think you should take them out of the incubator and not allow them to hatch to prevent the possibility of spreading this to your flock. It's not 100% that it passes to the egg, but I wouldn't take the chance. I'll [refund] you. I'm so, so sorry to have to tell you this news, but if the situation were reversed, I'd want someone to tell me. I'm just devastated and I'm so sorry about the eggs! So, what do you all think I should do??????