Need help with my News Years plan, links needed.

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
My New Years statement is: 2010 The Year of Me!
I'm going to work very hard to make major life changes this year and I'm asking for your help. I want to move, I want to be in an area I can have my dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, etc with no complaints from neighbors etc. I would like to ask you to please post the links to the school districts in your area. It doesn't matter where you are because I haven't set in stone where I want to go, it's open. I'd like to see what each school district has in the way of jobs, pay scales etc. If you want to post your opinions on them or the area you live in that would be great. I know it's a lot to ask, but it's a start for me in looking for my new beginning.
Kat

Holy Cow! Now I know I'm underpaid! I know the cost of living is higher in AZ and WA, but darn you guys take care of your teachers! LOL and yeah I can handle heat, I live in the desert! You get hotter then me Mahonri but only by about 10 degrees.
Thank you guys for these links, I'm enjoying going through them. I'm hoping I can make it come together this year, one way or the other!

If you're interested in humid summers and mostly mild winters, we have five school districts in our county (plus a couple or so private schools): www.prairiland.net/ www.northlamar.net/ www.parisisd.net/ www.chisumisd.org/ www.roxtonisd.org/ Of these five, Paris is in the center of the area and the smallest square-mile wise. It's urban and inside the city limits, there are definitely animal laws governing how many and what kinds if you reside in Paris. The rest of the districts are rural and the towns do not have many, if any, laws limiting pets or farm animals. But, odd as it may seem, the campuses for North Lamar and Chisum are also located within the city limits of Paris.
Here's a link that lists all school districts in Texas - www.xisd.net/ - you can access the individual districts web pages from it. Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom