need help with the site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kimmerjo, Aug 19, 2013.

1. kimmerjo

kimmerjo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2013
    western new york
    Can anyone help me I subscribed to a thread and now I'm trying to unsubscribe. I went to the upper right hand bar and hit "unsubscribe" but I am still getting notifications when something new is posted. I made a cpmmet on the page is this why? How can I delete my commet?

2. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us! [​IMG]

3. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    I post in this section of the forum for answers. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/3/byc-website-forum-feedback-announcements :)

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]go to your profile to edit account details. as you scroll down it will mention emails and subscriptions. You can edit each one the same or differently, in that they will send a message when new posts come it, send them only once a week or whatever, or NOT send emails at all - Or you can click on your subscriptions and it will list them all - across from each you can determine how often to be notified or REMOVE subscription. If you click on remove, pouf it will be gone and not bother you anymore. Of course at a later date if you wish to subscribe again you always can.

Hope this makes sense to you, I am not a techy and probably not explaining this well enough.

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Howdy from Kansas, kimmerjo, and [​IMG]! X2 on what drumstick said!

6. kimmerjo

kimmerjo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2013
    western new york
    Thanks everyone I got it removed from my subscriptions but not my post. When I log on it tells me that the thread has added more post . It's not a huge deal just have a slight case of OCD . So I just go in and clear them like I have read them... It's a very busy thread

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by