Need help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tabitha badger, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Tabitha badger

Tabitha badger New Egg

Mar 4, 2016
    Hi im knew here was trying to find out how to use the site to post pictures of my chickens bc i have no idea what kind they are and was hoping for some needed advice thanks in advance

2. chicklover 1998

chicklover 1998 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2015
    Oskaloosa,Ia
    Welcome to BYC, I think that you have to have just so many pictures before you post a picture, go to a few threads contests etc. and just post on a few of them the moderators had to do that because there were too many spammers.

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Merry Christmas! Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! The what breed gender section is the best place to post pics so that members can help you ID your birds. Here is the link for that section ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this
    Are you trying to post from mobile or desktop? Let me know and I can point you in the right direction for help.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    You need to have a certain number of posts before you can put up photos. I'm not sure of the number. But when you can - post at "what breed or gender is this."

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - you have some great advice already so I'll just say hello!

All the best
    CT

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by