need help!

mayor doodle do

Hatching
Oct 17, 2016
I have 3 out of 4 Americana's that have like a cyst on their right shoulder on the same spot on all three of them its kinda hard, when I touch it doesn't seem to hurt them but I was wondering if I should be concerned since it seems to coincidental 3 out of 4 has the same thing in the same spot also a leghorn stays with them too.

Please HELP.
Gave my silkie gen a bath yesterday for the first time & now she is not acting like herself. She won't eat her feed or her apples which are her favorite. She has been drinking a lot of water. More than usual. & she is just standing in one spot with her eyes closed. She is the love of my life. PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER.

This is a pic of her right now.

Please HELP.
Gave my silkie gen a bath yesterday for the first time & now she is not acting like herself. She won't eat her feed or her apples which are her favorite. She has been drinking a lot of water. More than usual. & she is just standing in one spot with her eyes closed. She is the love of my life. PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER.

Did she get chilled or tip over in the water? I would bring her in the house and put a light on her to keep her warm. Put some electrolites in her water and continue to try and get her to eat. Good luck I hope she gets better.

I would just keep her warm and hydrated pedalite would be fine. She maybe in shock. Good luck.

I wouldn't try the ensure. The medicene dropper you have to be so careful of not getting the liquid in their lungs. I would not force feed or use the medicene dropper. She needs a quiet warm spot.

Back
Top Bottom