Need help :(

aldren90

Songster
9 Years
Nov 11, 2010
Florida
I am wanting a bird for my birthday I don't know what to get I have all sorts of things already like pheasants quail doves geese ducks doves cockatiels budgies rosy bourkes and I am wanting to get more into exotics like softbills and stuff and bigger parrots but I desperately need help on what to get help me out what should I get no finches no canaries and no small little parakeets cockatiels etc. Want more exotic stuff but I don't know what a good starter exotic would be though I need help
hit.gif

Dr. Todd :

I've always liked Carolina parakeets but can't seem to find them anymore.
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif

DT

They are extinct now
hit.gif

Get what YOU want,exotic or not. Learn all you can first about the birds and more important than all who ever you buy the birds from ask the person every thing you can about them and what is the HARDEST part of keeping them healthy and breeding requirements.
big_smile.png

First, decide how much space you would have available for that animal and what funding you have for it.( No sense falling in love with a bird that cost $1000 when you only have $200 to spend or a 5ft x 2 ft pen when it needs more space.... like a peacock.) Then look into birds you enjoy and can afford, that you can easily keep in that space. Then make up a pro & con list on getting each type of bird that fits into your criteria and decide from there....

Back
Top Bottom