Need help

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by rancher hicks, Jun 13, 2011.

1. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    There was someone on here who posted a picture of her collage. I believe it had the wizard of oz in there some where? Well anyhow I've been collecting business cards and saving them hoping she might like them to do a collage with. I remember one in the TV show Raymond Burr called "Tricky Ticket". The girl in the show had done a collage of ticket stubs and hidden the pawn ticket in the picture and that's where I got the idea to do one with business cards.

So if someone can pm me who it is I'm thinking of I would appreciate it. I'd do it myself but I just don't have the talent for that type of thing nor the time.

Thanks

Rancher

2. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I just read you thread and I don't understand what your talking about. [​IMG] Are you looking for someone on here?

3. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Yes it was someone on here who posted a pic of one of her collages for people to critique I think. Anyhow it was really nice and I believe she was from CA. I did pm her and mention how nice it was and all that. I didn't realize she was a professional or at least I think she was.

Some folks lose interest with BYC I guess and disappear. Or things happen. I tried a collage search, but searching here brings up the same posting over and over, that it just takes to long. It could have been more than 6 months ago. Maybe it's no longer here.

Still I was hoping she had friends on here who would remember her. And I thought I might encourage her to do one with business cards that I've collected from various places in my travels.

Collage - art work with various materials fixed to a backing. Fr. glue

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by