Need help!

Ashes168

Hatching
Jan 27, 2015
I have this new three month old baby chicken. She is a Sussex cross brahma. She has some sort of cold or something. She has a runny nose and a foul smell coming from nose. She is eating and drinking normally. She does not have anything wrong with her eyes which is a good sign.
Does anyone know what's wrong with her? Please let me know.

Sounds like sour crop. In the search bar put in treating sour crop and there is a bunch of articles on symptoms and treatment. Good luck with her. Glad you joined.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

It sounds like she has a respiratory disease to me. I suggest posting in the Emergencies section for more help: Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures

Good luck with her!

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

It sounds like your bird has a respiratory disease. I'd be sure to post in the Emergencies section of the forums, which Wyandottes7 linked to.

Good luck with her! Respiratory diseases can be somewhat difficult to treat.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Hope the emergency folks can diagnose your bird and suggest treatment. Please post on the emergency thread in full detail.

Back
Top Bottom