1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

need home for 2004 oriental frill pigeon hen located in Waterford WI

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by javelinjulie, Jun 2, 2015.

1. javelinjulie

javelinjulie New Egg

Jun 14, 2011
    I have a nice healthy dewormed friendly old oriental frill hen pigeon free to good loving home. She was my hand raised frillbacks buddy. I lost my frillback to what the vet guessed was cancer at age 8 this spring. Now this pigeon is all alone. This is a fancy breed so she is not to be left loosed to fly, need care and a coop. She is longing for attention and companionship. I recently moved and I can not build a coop here so I need to find her something to live out what she has left of life. Waterford is near the union grove, Burlington , Milwaukee area. Thanks, Julie.[​IMG]

2. hannah311189

hannah311189 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2014
    Rome, Georgia
    Oh I would love to have her, she's gorgeous! But I have yet to build a pigeon hutch:(

3. waterfowl rocks

waterfowl rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2014
    What state?

4. chivita08

chivita08 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 23, 2016
    Cathedral City, CA
    I'd love to take her into my flock of pigeons! Do you ship? I'm very interested in her she's so beautiful

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by