need homes for 6 month Silkies and chicks in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ajablu, Nov 9, 2008.

1. ajablu

ajablu Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2008
    Northeast, PA
    Due to health issues in my family and other unforeseen circumstances I need to place many of my birds. I have 3 - 6 month Silkie roos and a Pullet from a good breeder . They are pretty birds that you can tell are nice quality.
    I also must place 3 Silkie Chicks about 10 weeks old, and a D'Uccle cockerel and pullet about 10 weeks. The male is a porcelain and the female supposed to be a Mille . The older birds are from a good breeder and the younger ones are from Ideal. If anyone can give them a home I am offering them for free. The older Silkies were 15.00 and 17.00 each at about 4 weeks but I am offering them for free too. I can meet you in some places in a short distance from Hazleton.
    I could meet in Wilkes Barre, Berwick, Jim Thorpe. We are a couple miles outside of Hazleton, PA.
    I also have 4 older roos { white rock, RIR, and sex links} that were bought as Pullets and are about 7 months old. They are pretty large and not friendly but if anyone wanted them for the stew pot they are free too.
    Please PM or email me if interested.
    Michele

2. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    do you have any silkie hens?

3. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    I am interested in the Duccles. Maybe a silkie too.

4. ajablu

ajablu Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2008
    Northeast, PA
    chick4chicks, I have the two D'Uccles. The male is a porcelain and the female is supposed to be mille fluer, but does not have the markings. I don't know if she will get them later. They are both from Ideal so they are not show quality birds.

buttonquailboy, I have a family that is supposed to give the Silkies a home.

Thanks,
    Michele

5. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    sent PM

6. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I sent you an email asking for your address. We were going to pick up the lavender chicks, did you not recieve the email? I fyou have already found homes for them, thats great!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by