Need Hugs And Prayers Desperately

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickabator, Jul 8, 2010.

1. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    DH GOT THE LETTER TODAY THEY DENIED HIM HIS UNEMPLOYMENT. he is too sick to find another job, meds are wrecking havock on him , so I will no longer be on here cause we have to have the phone and internet cut off . the tv is being cut off also now to try to find some way to pay light bill and car insurance. I could care less about the other things and I guess I could make it without electricity but it sure would be hard, but i can manage i guess. I guess the next thing is we will be homeless before long and have to live in the car I guess. oh well I like camping. I know that God can make a way but it sure does seem like he is taking his time doing it. nah I trust him I will not loose my home and he will make some way for us to pay the light bill and insurance. OH my hearing for my social security is the 3rd of august so please everyone keep praying for us. It just gets so hard when you feel like you have been abandoned and all alone. DH is in a depression like I have never seen him before, It really worries me. He use to be this big strong man that always took care of his family and now he feels like he has let us down but he's not we know he is sick. He can barely hold his head up and can barely walk but this depression he is in really has me soooo worried and that is not good on my health either, my chest has been hurting me off and on all day again I had to take my last nitro pill a little bit ago, maybe God will just take me out to go on home then I won't have to worry anymore. sorry I am done feeling sorry for myself now. but please pray for us.

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    There are some drug companies that will give people in situations like yourselves free medications....especially for the heart and such....maybe you can tell your doctor about your situation and he/she can give you some guidance.....

Good luck to you and the fam.

3. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I am SO sorry it has come to this. Please know that there are so many of us praying for you! This WILL turn around!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Amen! I agree in Jesus Name... And I know "exactly" how U feel... You're not alone in this trial! [​IMG]

5. girlychick

girlychick Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I will keep you in my prayers!

6. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    the only meds I can get are for the diabeties, everything else I have to pay for blood pressure pills , cholesterol meds, breathing meds, and all the other 15 prescriptions I take I have to pay for. not to mention buying needles, testing supplies and junk for the diabeties its not free. so I guess when these perscriptions are empty I will not be taking them anymore cause I can't pay for them. I have plenty of insulin , but almost out of needles, 2 blood pressure pills let 1 kidney pill, none of my heart meds, none of my breathing pills and only about 4 puffs left on my symbacort. oh well i take too many meds anyway I'll just quit taking all of it can't take it if you can't afford it. thats all the gov. wants anyway you work all your life then you get sick and can't work so when you have no income you can't buy meds, then you die and you are no longer a liability

7. Hillsvale

Hillsvale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2009
    Hillsvale, Nova Scotia
    Quote:firstly [​IMG]

Here in Canada we have social assistance to help those who need it, generally a small amount to help with food, rent etc. and it covers medications (our medical and doctors are covered by our taxes)... is there nothing in the states like that?

8. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

Quote:^ THIS ^

I work in the medical field. These programs are called "Compassionate Care Programs". You need to contact the manufacturerer of the drug(s) your husband is taking. Let them know your situations, and they'll need you to get them the Rx the doctor wrote for you.

Many drug companies have these programs in full swing right now.

Good luck!

9. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    HOpefully Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid (whichever applies) will come through. Might also help to contact social services to see if they have anything they can do to help. Best of luck to you.

10. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    So sorry to hear.Try Astra Zeneca I think that's it.They used to pay for some of my mom's prescription's.Most states have free clinic's and they may be able to help with some too.Seem's like your doctor's would have given you the info already.I really feel for the people out there that don't have decent health insurance and presciption plan's.DH has been lucky enough so far to keep his job and the insurance.I have been laid off for 2 years myself.The govt. I don't think is doing ANYTHING really with the So called new healthcare plan and so many people like yourself are suffering just trying to spend what little they do get on life supporting med's.Please try to update Us how thing's go.Hugggzzzzzzzzz DG

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by