need ideas for holiday cards

Kelly FG

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Ridge
big_smile.png

Last year the outside of our cards had a collage of pictures of our family & our flock in their "christmas dresses" & with Santa at Agway & it said
"santa is making his list...."
and inside it said
"and chicken it twice, we hope you've been nice!"
and then our usual holiday greeting

I'm looking for ideas for something clever for this year & I'm drawing a total blank!!!!
Any ideas?

If you have a chimney you could tie a treat inside it and bring your chickens inside and take pics of them trying to jump up for the treat and come up with some catchy saying lkie you did before...

Well I make cards with thin cardboard and place a big oak leaf on the front which has been sprayed with gold spray.
They look really pretty. you can use any nice shaped leaves.
Just get some dry or even green leaves and place them on a dropsheet or old paper then spray them with gold spraypaint.
When dry you just glue it on to card.
Then inside i put a tiny plastic bag with reindeer food, oats, wheat and sparkles!! for fun.just google reindeer food and youll get the verse that comes with it, if I have time ill do it and post it here.

Okay, okay. A pic of- A decorated XMas tree, surrounded by your chickens... and caption it-

O Tannen-bwack! Or is it, O Tannen-brrr-aawck!?

Get it? Chickens caroling O Tannenbaum?

Grab it quick! The Hallmark people are on the phone.

This is our christmas picture for this year! We took it on the back deck and I edited it with Photoshop. It was so easy! Has nothing to do with chickens, but I thought it was a cute idea!

n713083084_245855_5787.jpg

Back
Top Bottom