Need ideas... Please share your favorite cookie recipes!!! :-)

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Cowgirl71, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Cowgirl71

Cowgirl71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Missouri Ozarks
    I want to make several kinds of cookies this week and would like some ideas for yummy cookies! Please post your favorite recipes! (They don't need to be Christmas themed [​IMG])

Here's my favorite recipe! [​IMG]

Rhema's Snickerdoodles

3/4 cup Butter
    1 1/3 cups Sugar
    2 Eggs
    3 1/2 cups Flour
    1/8 tsp. Salt
    1 tsp. Baking Soda
    1 1/2 tsp. Cream of Tartar

Chill for 1 hour.

Make 1 inch balls and roll them in cinnamon sugar. Place on cookie sheet and flatten to about 1/2 inch thick. You can use the bottom of a glass or bowl, but I really like to use a certain cookie cutter I have that leaves a beautiful star imprint. Bake at 375F for eight minutes. Enjoy!

2. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Quick and Easy buy a roll of sugar cookie dough slice and cut slices in half bake in mini muffin tin. When hot out of the oven put a miniture reeses peanut butter cup in the center. You can also use hersheys kisses in the peanut butter cookie or andes mints in the chocolate oe sugar cookie.

3. cheri222

cheri222 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Erie PA
    I just baked chocolate meringues and they are incredible. Egg white, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla. Pipe and bake. If you want the recipe let me know.

4. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    My two fav's are the peanut butter ones that you put the hersheys kiss in when you take it out of the oven.....and the one you bake in the mini cupcake pans that you put the reeses peanut butter cup in....yum.

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    How do you do the reeses one in the mini pans?
    Do you have to spread the cookie dough around the muffin tin?(kinda like a pie shell?)
    Or just place a glob of cookie in the tin?
    And you only use half a slice??

6. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Quote:I would love that recipe [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by