1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need immediate re-home for small flock Renton WA.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by sadnearseattle, Nov 7, 2013.

1. sadnearseattle

sadnearseattle New Egg

Nov 7, 2013
    I have a small flock of 14 hens 1 roo and 3 chicks mixed breeds consisting of White and Brown Leghorn, Buff Orphington, Barred Plymouth Rock, Easter Egger and Misc.Bantams and do to hard times must move and sadly cannot take my friends with me. All of the girls are very sweet and good layers. Healthy and free rangers. They all must go together and immediately and it it breaks my heart to have to say goodbye. I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with this or put me in touch with somebody who can. Renton - Maple Valley area Washington State. Thank you

2. SierraMay

SierraMay Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2011
    Have you found a home for your flock yet?

3. fosterson

fosterson Chillin' With My Peeps

If you have not, I have a friend who is interested.

4. cbarnett

cbarnett New Egg

Mar 19, 2015
    Hello

I am willing to home a few of your chickens. Unfortunately we can't take all due to the size of our yard and coop. If this would be a help to you please let me know.

Thank you
    Colleen

5. Tolbunt

Tolbunt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2015
    Hi I can probably take your entire flock I live in Shelton Washington. I just need to talk my dad into driving us there.

6. Tolbunt

Mar 18, 2015
    What type of bantams I have seramas, bantam cochins, D'Uccles, and many more this is a great place for your hens. PM me if you are interested.

7. BonRae67

BonRae67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2014
    Florida

Guys look at the original date of post. It is from November of 2013.

1 person likes this.
  8. Tolbunt

Mar 18, 2015
    OK thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by