Need info for store vs farm eggs...

fleenorfarmmom

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 9, 2008
Blountville, Tn
I work with a real idiot that thinks store eggs are special creations that don't come from nasty ole chickens.
I remember seeing an article somewhere that was information on store eggs and the guidelines stores go by. How some are old and recartoned, the timelines they use for "use by" dating, etc.
If anyone has an article I could print and show him, or knows where I need to look to find such enlightenment, please let me know.
I really want to educate him with facts, not just opinions.
big_smile.png

Thanks, Mods, for moving me to the right place. I didn't know where to put this.
The guy I work with is such a nut I don't think he can be convinced, but I'm gonna try.
He thinks Food City grows eggs from seeds.

Quote:
I'll take a BIG OLE sack o' dem seeds please !!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

better yet, PALEEEASE send me his name and address and i'll SELL him a big ole sack
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

We were hoping to find a YouTube video that shows the conditions of laying houses and such. I had one saved an I can't find it. This guy is convinced that I feed my EE's a special diet to lay green eggs. I can't wait to prove this fella wrong!

He thinks we are the ones that are nuts! HA HA!

BTW- This is Fleenorfarmmom's daughter so we are both talking about same guy, he works with my dad.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom