Need info on Shawnee Okla poultry show in Dec.

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by old*cowboy, Jul 18, 2011.

1. old*cowboy

old*cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.
    Hi all. Have shown several times at the Shawnee pigeon show that is next door to the poultry show in Dec in Shawnee Ok. Never have showed poultry there, and would like to this year. Does anyone have some contact infomation of who I need to talk to to get more info on this show. Thanks Guy

2. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Right now, I'm not sure who to contact about Shawnee(I've been trying to find out myself).
    There hasn't been a date set for sure yet, I don't believe.

3. sjarvis00

sjarvis00 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Shawnee, OKlahoma
    old*cowboy :

Hi all. Have shown several times at the Shawnee pigeon show that is next door to the poultry show in Dec in Shawnee Ok. Never have showed poultry there, and would like to this year. Does anyone have some contact infomation of who I need to talk to to get more info on this show. Thanks Guy

Last year it was Steve, [email protected] , I have heard that it will be Norma Padgett this year you can also contact Terry Britt, [email protected]

4. southernsickles

southernsickles Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2010
    Arkansas
    I do know the date is December 10th and 11th.I dont have the contact info with me but as was said before Terry Britt will know.

5. old*cowboy

old*cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.
    Thanks guys

6. sjarvis00

sjarvis00 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Shawnee, OKlahoma
    old*cowboy :

Thanks guys

Not a Problem Guy, if you don't receive the catolg and entry forms let me know and I will forward them to you via e-mail.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by