Need Loving Homes for 4 Hand Raised Cochin Frizzle Roos

crtrlover-I have no problems separating them from their sibs as I understand one person can only have just so many roos. I would love for you to take as many as you would like. You seem like a perfect home! Let me know!

rimshoes- Cochin's aren't able to withstand freezing temperatures, the absolute lowest they go is about 40 degrees. After that they need a heat lamp in the coop. These guys are not acclimated AT ALL to even 40 degree temps. Three don't even have all plumage just thin sheathed pin feathers which don't keep them warm.

I'll take 2 of your little guys; I love cuddly lap birdies so whichever fit that bill is fine. I'd like one of the red ones and maybe the black one w/ the white on it. (or however you think it will work out best. Obviously when they come into maturity they probably won't get along like they do now). Do you plan to keep them for a while longer or are you wanting to rehome them very soon? (just wondering if I should set up their quarters in the dining room now or what... ) PM me or call me tomorrow if you like; or if you want to pm me w/ your phone number I could call so it wouldn't be on your bill.
smile.png
I have nationwide LD on both my home phone and my cell.

Last edited:
Great!!! email me with your phone number and I will call you. I already sent you mine.
I'll sleep better tonight knowing that two of them will have a wonderful home!!

Let them go to the others that NEED a roo. I just Like them LOL. If you have any left, I will help ya out! Hows that sound? Then we can get together with whatever is left! And thanks for the compliment on my birds!

Back
Top Bottom