1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

NEED MEAT CHICKS NOW!

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by Barb Schuetz, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Barb Schuetz

Barb Schuetz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2007
    Viroqua, WI
    I'm having a heck of a time finding a hatchery that can ship meat chicks this week. I have an order placed with Dekorah and they were suppoed to be shipped last week, then this week and now they're having bator probs and won't ship them until NEXT week! I need them by Thursday! Anyone know of anywhere that may have some?

2. Motherhenandflock

Motherhenandflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Southeast Idaho
  3. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Check with Townline Hatchery in Zeeland, Michigan. They do have a website - townlinehatchery.com - you could also check Murray McMurray - the BBQ Special for $31.95 - I was thinking about ordering that soon. Good Luck!

4. EmsoffLambs

EmsoffLambs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2007
    Chilcoot, CA
    A couple weeks ago I ordered Cornish X from Privett. Ordered on Monday and had chicks by 8:00 a.m. Thurday. Might try them.

5. Barb Schuetz

Barb Schuetz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2007
    Viroqua, WI
    Well what do you know! I went to talk to my Amish guy who will be processing my chickens and geese today and came home with 75 2 week old cornish cross! I'll be darn!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by