Need opinions on ages and breeds.

Chickengirl47

Songster
7 Years
Feb 7, 2012
Louisiana
I already know the genders of these chicks, but I need y'all's opinions on their breeds, and most importantly, ages. Eden looks the youngest, and is the smallest of the four. I'm guessing Edens the youngest. Johnny and Dustin look the same age. Emma I'm sure is the oldest.
Eden

Johnny

Emma

This is Dustin. I already know his breed, so I would only like y'alls opinions on his age.

This picture of Dustin is from a few days ago. The pictures of Eden, Emma, and Johnny were taken last night.

They all look 2-3 weeks to me.

Not sure on any of their breeds, they all kind of look like Australorp or Barred roo or black roo crosses. Where are they from? They could also be Marans crosses (black and cuckoo) from lines with feathered legs, and some of them crossed with something that had a pea comb (Easter Eggers?).

I think they look about 3-4 weeks old and they look like Marans, black copper and cuckoo (Dustin is the cuckoo)? This is fun!
ya.gif
You will have to update the pictures as time goes along
smile.png

I got them from a small farm two days before Christmas. The farm is called DC farms. Dustin is an Olive Egger cockerel. Would you like pictures of them when we first got them? Thanks for the help!

Hm, then I'd bet they're all Marans/Easter Egger crosses, where the Marans black or cuckoo and sometimes feathered feet were dominant, and combs were either single or pea. Good looking birds! Post again when they're older?

Back
Top Bottom