1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Need People To Test Hatch Some Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by morninggloryhatchery, Sep 18, 2009.

1. morninggloryhatchery

morninggloryhatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2009
    Wasilla
    Hi!
    Well i have my flock and i am looking for people who are willing to test hatch some eggs for me. They are not in seperate pens so they will be mixed. So far the eggs im getting from my flock are all Olive Green colored. So they eggs are probably from my EE hens (3). Then the rooster i have is Weatan Maran (sorry for the spelling) pure-breed. I cannot take some pics for i don't have a camera but he is a BIG, and BEAUTIFUL roo. I am charging 50 cents an egg and i will be finding out the average cost of shipping. I will wrap them in foil then bubble wrap a couple times. It is your choice if you want them priority shipped or expedite. Just PM me for more info and i will get back to you. It would also be helpful if you can give me your zip code so i can get a more accurate pricing. Thanks!

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    ahhh-why did I put the bator away!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] must resist!!

3. MAllen

MAllen Get In The Game

Aug 23, 2009
    Claremore, OK.
    PM Sent!!

4. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

My bator is empty. I will do this! Please PM me, if I can do this for you!
    Kathy

5. dadof4

dadof4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2008
    mississippi
    Let me know, I am about to fill mine back up.

6. juliecox

juliecox Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Arlington, TX
    Ooo, nifty! I'm in 76001. How much would that come to?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by