Need prayers

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by KikiDeAnime, May 23, 2019.

1. KikiDeAnime

KikiDeAnime Songster

Dec 29, 2017
    Battle Ground, WA
    I need prayers, mainly for my cat. Trying all I can do but my depression keeps getting in the way.

I fed my cat, and normally I can feed her when the dogs around because they leave her alone, but our pregnant dog decided to try and steal her food despite it being high up on the table. Well, Nyx scratched Mika and my parents said that if she does that again, she's going to the shelter.
    Since I helped Spooky(mama cat) raise Nyx from day 1, she's attached to me so she'd probably be put to sleep right away if she did go to the shelter due to hating everyone except for me. She tolerates my younger brother and my older brother's girlfriend.

I'm a self-employed digital artist as I'm still trying to get a real job so most of my money goes to Nyx and Spooky's health. I do put some of my money in my savings(Up to $996 right now).

I've been told so many times by a few people that I should just re-home Nyx but I won't ever do that. She's my fur child.

I'm hitting a low point so I'm not sure what else I'll be able to do for Nyx. I tried so very hard to get her use to everyone as a kitten but 2 years later and she still doesn't like other people.

2. oldhenlikesdogs

oldhenlikesdogs Puppy Dreaming

Jul 16, 2015
    central Wisconsin
    Can you keep her confined to one room? I would not want my kitty going to a shelter either. :hugs

3. KikiDeAnime

KikiDeAnime Songster

Dec 29, 2017
    Battle Ground, WA
    I've only confined her to my bedroom whenever I leave the house, due to not trusting the dogs around her, but she cries every time I do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: