Need rabbit identification

wolftracks

Spam Hunter
12 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Modesto
I posted these in Backyardherds also.

So it's been determined they are definately rabbits. LOL

Was hoping maybe someone here could help with breed.

BTW I went to the auction today to look for a cage. I did get a cage, but ended up bringing these guys home in it. I'm sooooo bad at not coming home empty handed.

Only have my phone to use for pics, so not the best, but best I took out of probably 10.

Have you tried posting on rabbitsonline.net? There are a lot of knowledgeable people/ARBA judges on there that can help you. I posted once about some rabbits I had and turns out they are apparently heinz 57's lol.

Have you tried posting on rabbitsonline.net? There are a lot of knowledgeable people/ARBA judges on there that can help you. I posted once about some rabbits I had and turns out they are apparently heinz 57's lol.

Might be the case here too. LOL

I'll try there too, but I have faith my my BYC family.

Those pictures aren't the greatest for trying to distinguish the breed, but I adore the chinchilla coloring!

I know, but only have my phone to get pics and this one is the only one that was a blur. Maybe I should just take some singly. I'll have to see how my body feels. If I can't sleep tonight and still have energy, maybe I can take some.

I've been wanting Chins, but I just don't think they are plush enough to be. I love their colors though. They're a little on the thin side, but not too bad. Hopefully they'll fill out in a couple of days.

Single pics would be good. I've got 2 mutts (they look like NZ crosses to me ) and a pure Netherland Dwarf. Whatever breed/breeds yours are I'm sure they will be great bunnies, hopefully someone will be able to give you some good guesses
smile.png

I'll take some pics in just a bit.

I can't believe I brought home more rabbits. I have Lionheads, Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarf (1) and Holland Lops.

I needed more like I need more chickens.

I agree!! I took in 2 cats recently. I don't even like cats, and have never had them before
lol.png
. I must say they are growing on me though
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom