NEED: Rhode Island Red rooster. WV FOUND!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kryptoniteqhs, Mar 26, 2009.

1. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    If you have one anywhere near me or near Hagerstown, MD or Winchester, VA or Greencastle, PA please let me know. I need a nice good quality big roo. Thanks [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Surely somebody has a RIR roo, close to krypto. I have one but Im to far. Help her out. Please [​IMG]

3. hobbyfarmrookie

hobbyfarmrookie Chillin' With My Peeps

This sounds crazy as I live in Alabama but I will be in Dumfries, VA in a couple of weeks. I have some Rhode Island Reds that are about 10 weeks old now, I am almost positive 4 of the 6 are roosters. I really need to change the rooster to hen ratio. If you are interested in some of these young guys let me know and I can bring them when I come that way. My son has made a pet out of one "Big Dog" can't let him go but the three others, I can. I will be home this weekend if you would like pics.

4. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    We have one, but he is nothing special, we are in SW, Pa.

5. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    I am interested in pics from both of you!
    BTW that doesnt sound crazy at all lol....I do some wierd stuff myself lol...I like the idea tho...so yes PICS PICS PICS!!

6. jgilbert

jgilbert Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2009
    ALABAMA
    check out the group [email protected] groups. someone thier will help you out with a good rooster. john.

7. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Thanks....Ive got one now!! wooo hoo! hes purrty...im gonna check out that site anyways [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by