Need Silver laced Wyandott chick(s)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JimnJanet, Jun 13, 2008.

1. JimnJanet

JimnJanet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2008
    S.W Pa.
    We ordered a straight run of these from a local feed stare and they first mucked up by sellin our order o' straight run to someone else on the 2nd of June when they came in and now i'm told..."yer order came i today...sort of ". he ended up gettin us an order o' pullets instead and says he'll not charge us the difference..i should think not. Anywho, now we got 10 SLW hens and no roo. Sooooo needless to say we are now in need of a roo.
    Anyone got a SLW roo chick fer sale or maybe trade with us ?
    We're in South West Pa.

2. greenthumb89

greenthumb89 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    if you check on eggbid.com theres a guy selling around 8 str run. hes pretty reasonable on helping out.

3. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    i would definitely wait on getting the roo....10 chicks that are supposed to be pullets are bound to have a roo or two in the bunch. I'll bet you already have your roo and just don't know it! [​IMG]

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I agree..wait and see if you don't have a roo in amongst them. SInce I was having no luck getting any SLW eggs to hatch I broke down and bought 7 sexed day-old SLW pullets from the feed store....3 were roos.

5. JimnJanet

JimnJanet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2008
    S.W Pa.
    Thanx bangor and Katy. I was outside building my pheasant run and it dawned on me that i should have asked about the very thing you both jist told me.
    And greenthumb thanx for that info also. i will check with him jiiiist incase someone somehow got this pullet thing correct.. [​IMG] ,and i don't git a roo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by