Need some advice please! Sick baby chicks

Aww..they are soooo cute! Yeah they take a lot of naps. Mine will typically eat, drink run around a minute or two and then its nap time. Wake up and repeat..haha. sounds like the good life to me!

Aww..they are soooo cute! Yeah they take a lot of naps. Mine will typically eat, drink run around a minute or two and then its nap time. Wake up and repeat..haha. sounds like the good life to me!
Especially if someone else is picking up behide you.... must be nice. Do you have a rooster? I order one to protect the girls.

Attachments

• 20210531_115227.jpg
    20210531_115227.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 1
Haha..right! I purchased 6 straight run from a lucky hatchery, and incubated 5 so right now its anyone's guess how many roosters I will end up with. My luck...probably 11. I also have 4 that are about 4 weeks old that one of my broody hens sat on. She wanted to be a momma so I bought some fertile eggs and she turned out to be an awesome mom.

Haha..right! I purchased 6 straight run from a lucky hatchery, and incubated 5 so right now its anyone's guess how many roosters I will end up with. My luck...probably 11. I also have 4 that are about 4 weeks old that one of my broody hens sat on. She wanted to be a momma so I bought some fertile eggs and she turned out to be an awesome mom.
Lucky hatchery is supposed to be local hatchery

Back
Top Bottom