OK, I want to get chicks this week/early next week. we're going on a vacation mid may, so if we're going to add to our flock we need to do it now, or wait until June (which then it'll be later on in the year that we most likely won't get eggs this year bc of our climate). I spaced, so I didn't order with the local place and their next preorder isn't until May. So that isn't going to work. They do have some chicks leftover, but none of the breeds I was looking for. I am being picky because I won't get new chicks for a few more years. I wanted welsummers, EE's, dominiques, and probably black sex links. Some good layers in there and some pretty eggs in there Only problem is, I can't find them anywhere Tractor supply only has brahmas and buff orpingtons (I already have BOs). I can't remember the list of chicks that the local place has, it was a lot of stuff, just not the things on my list LOL. And this other local place is getting barred rocks,aracaunas, and golden comets. What would you do? Would you just settle and get whatever now? Or wait until June, get what you want and then not get eggs this year? BAH! It is driving me nuts! HELP!