Need suggestions on forums for the SO

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Seeing how the SO aka the sgt has become a forum widower due to BYC, I'd appreciate suggestions on some forums he may be interested in. Actually I'm on a forum carousel now. Check all the BYC threads, respond, go to the Easy Garden forum (have y'all checked it out? www.theeasygarden.com/forum/ ) read and respond and then repeat.
The sgt''s interests include: police work (duh), guns and target shooting (another duh), hot rods, motorcycles, esp. HD's, and some fantasy stuff, like dragons.
Got any that you wouldn't mind passing along?

No offence, but...
Tell the Sgt. to do his own investigation!
big_smile.png

I'm a member of a few different forums, but they don't fall into his catagories, so I'm sure if he uses google he'll find lots of them on his subjects.

Quote:
But RR, I actually ENJOY doing for him, spoiling him, etc. My friends think it's sickening the way I dote on him. Actually we are still in the honeymoon stage, so I'm allowed. Just thought it might be nice to pass along some links to him. We're always doing things like that for each other.

Quote:
But RR, I actually ENJOY doing for him, spoiling him, etc. My friends think it's sickening the way I dote on him. Actually we are still in the honeymoon stage, so I'm allowed. Just thought it might be nice to pass along some links to him. We're always doing things like that for each other.

Oh, I understand the sentiment, just thought that there are so many out there that he could do a better job of sorting which ones he liked better witout being limited to just the ones we liked.
smile.png

(I hope that made sense, It did when I wrote it)

RR, it does.

Some of that stuff looks great, thanks y'all.

Poison, did y'all go to Bike Week in Daytona this year? We did, it was great.

Back
Top Bottom