Need This Coop Gone Please

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FF, Jun 19, 2010.

1. FF

FF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    Hello. I need it gone ASAP. Will be willing to trade for chickens and other supplies. A good riding/walkbehind mower or anything of that nature. I will take no less than $220 for it. I have $222.36 n this coop. I just want my money back and thats it. More than welcome to come and look at it. Just need it gone. I live in north/east Tennessee close to North carolina and Virginia. About 50 miles eats of Knoxville. Just PM me and let me know what you would like to do. Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  2. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    do cchickens sleep in there??? It looks like it would be real HOT in there!!!
    have you had chickens in it???

3. FF

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    I have vent holes in the top where the heat can escape. In 96 degree weather, I put a digital temperature thing in there and with the thing closed it was 83 degrees. Not as hot. I probably could put a bigger actual vent in but I will not foil with it until somebody wants it. I have not had chickens in this on but I have in some that I have built before.

4. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    Wish you were closer, I'd be all over it!

5. FF

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    ****For those of you worried about heat, I put a vent in it. It did have holes in it but I just put an actual vent in it. Thanks.****

6. FF

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    Quote:Thanks but thats a bit too far for a coop though haha. But I understand. 1000 miles is pretty far [​IMG]

7. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Oh man wish I could get it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by