Need to downsize-lots of chicks for sale-NJ-pick up only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlady, Jun 13, 2008.

1. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    I have day old modern bantams
    week old modern bantams
    3 week old modern bantams
    Moderns are silver blue, birchen, and red brown

I also have a few mille fleur d'uccles and some d'uccle/dutch bantam mixes.

Then I have standard cochins:
    2 week old blues
    5 week old blacks
    6-7 week old blues and 1 splash cockeral
    6-7 week old dark brahma/cochin mix

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey there!

Where are you located in NJ? I think you may have told me once, but I forgot:)

I'm going to be away this coming week, but perhaps when I get back I may have some extra cash to spend on chickies!

What do you have in the mille fluers as far as sex goes? Pairs, trios, roosters, etc? Or are they too young to tell sex? I would love to get some more of those.

3. chickenlady

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Hey Lauren, I am in Stillwater, not far from you at all. Right now I have 2 d'uccle cockerals and 1 pullet. I think I may be getting a few more but I will cross that bridge when I get there, lol. These birds come from Paul Kuhl lines. Here are the parents, these pics are from last year. The father took Champion Bantam at the October show in Augusta.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oh boy! LOL Those are very pretty birds. I'm sure the babies are also beautiful!

I will definitely contact you when I get back from vacation. I may be interested in a pair of D'Uccles and something else, but don't hold them for me just yet. I have to see how much money I have when I get back from vacation. How much are you asking for these guys? Feel free to PM me or send me an e-mail if it is easier! My email address is [email protected]

5. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    chickenlady, I pm'd you![​IMG]

6. chickenlady

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Thanks mommahen, got it. I PMed you back. Here is a pic of the blue girls that are about 6 1/2 wks old. Also I included a pic of the splash cockeral if you wanted a trio. I wasnt sure how to post a pic in the PM, lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Half-a-dozen

Half-a-dozen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    NJ
    where is stillwater? do you still have the blue girls??

8. chickenlady

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Stillwater is in Sussex County. Northern NJ. I do still have the blue girls but there is one person if front of you that I need to wait for a reply. I am asking $10 each for these pullets but would rather sell in a trio with the splash cockeral for $25.

9. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Jeanette, I pm'd you! I want, want, want them![​IMG]

10. chickenlady

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Half-a-dozen, those 2 are spoken for but I have a couple more blue pullets. They are about 5 weeks old if you are interested. Where in NJ are you located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by