NEED TO FIND a NEW HOME for my DUCKS

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Shelbyf, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Shelbyf

Shelbyf New Egg

Jan 26, 2017
    Hey there,

This is my first time posting on here as i'm new and i am trying to find a new home for my 2 ducks. My girls are a year and a half old they have been together since day one. They have been free roaming, meaning not in a duck house or cage. I unfortunately live inside Chandler city boundaries and was sited for them. I have been trying to find a good home for them for a couple months now but nothing has worked out thus far. I just got a final notice stating i need to have them gone by this coming Monday JANUARY 30, 2017.

If anyone wants or can take my lovely 2 ducks and give them a new home please let me know. thank you !!!

my email is [email protected] thank you

2. Ren2014

Ren2014 Blessed Beyond Hope Premium Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Texas
    Sorry to read you're having to re-home them. What state are you in? Be sure to post in the thread for your state. What breed? Good luck.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  3. Dearchery

Dearchery Out Of The Brooder

Dec 11, 2015
    Delaware
    What type of ducks?

4. dotknott

dotknott Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2016
    Rhode Island
    My Coop

You might want to add some more general location info, as there are a few cities called Chandler in the US and abroad.

There's also a Where am I? Where are you? Forum that may have a local or regional thread that you could post in.

Good luck with the re homing, sorry they're making you do it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by