Need To Find Home For Black PQ Silkie Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birds & Eggs, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    We need to find a Pet home for a sweet black Silkie Cockerel named Midnight. He is a very pretty boy and is Pet Quality to us because he is developing off color in his hackles. He has been handled a lot as we were planning on keeping him to show before the off color started to come in. If you can give Midnight a good home please PM us. He is free to good pet home only. We are in North Central Texas.

Pics were taken 11-27-11
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Can See The Off Color In This Pic
    [​IMG]

Off Color Coming in
    [​IMG]

2. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    I might know of a great home locally. I will check with her and get back with you.

3. Birds & Eggs

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Thanks Korki!!! He is such a sweet boy and I was affraid that if I put him on craigslist someone would pick him up for coyote bait or something.

4. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Birds & Eggs :

Thanks Korki!!! He is such a sweet boy and I was affraid that if I put him on craigslist someone would pick him up for coyote bait or something.

[​IMG] that's sad! I've sent her a message and will let you know. If she can take him then I can pick him up IF the buff boy is coming home with me.​

5. silkymom1986

silkymom1986 The Silkie Villa

Sep 28, 2011
    Byhalia, MS
    Oh I so wish I lived in Texas, I would take that cute silkie off your hands!!!

6. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Good news, she is happy to have him! It's a wonderful home too! She's bought several birds from me and cooks for them daily. Lots of secure area to roam around. [​IMG]

7. Birds & Eggs

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Quote:That is great! Thanks a lot Korki [​IMG]

8. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Birds & Eggs :

Quote:That is great! Thanks a lot Korki [​IMG]

Sure, glad it worked out!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by