1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need to find home for Chihuahua!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by The dog, May 5, 2007.

1. The dog

The dog New Egg

May 5, 2007
    I have a very tiny chihuahua mix that I need to get rid of...I have an older dog that doesnt like him at all, and Im afraid hes going to hurt him.

He comes with toys, a retractable leash,and a large runabout cage. He has had all shots and vet checkup with vet papers, hes about 8 weeks old. Tan with some black. Very playful, loves to play with anything. Very happy toy and treat oriented dog. So adorable...

If theres anyone in the Northern Indiana area that is interested or know anyone who is interested...let me know. Thank you.

I have spent $350 on this little guy so far, for the cost of him and supplies.

Call me at (574) 674-9798 or email me at [email protected], ask about the puppy.

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
  3. Where are you located? I would LOVE another Chihuahua but I'm in RI (traveling to VT for several days next month)...

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I'm sorry PineBurrow...I went on an "answering unanswered posts" spree and just now realized that the ones at the very end are from 2 years or older.

Sorry...didn't mean to screw with people's minds. [​IMG]

5. LOL!!! I should have looked at the date. Funny.

6. damarisgw

damarisgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Did that person just get on here to post a dog for sale ?

7. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    looks thata way

8. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    yep

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by