Need to Find New Home for Rouen Female 7 years old.

restelle

Chirping
Dec 12, 2020
Sturgeon, Missouri
Hi, I adopted a female Rouen from the Humane Society here in Mid Missouri. This was back in 2014 and she was about 9 months old then.

She's really sweet, but had a broken wing that we had surgically repaired a few years ago. She has a slight limp because one of the vets mishandled her.

I've had a recent pulmonary embolism and I'm not able to care for her properly going forward.

We need to find her a new home if possible.

Sincerely,
Renee

Attachments

• IMG_0342.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    661.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi, I adopted a female Rouen from the Humane Society here in Mid Missouri. This was back in 2014 and she was about 9 months old then.

She's really sweet, but had a broken wing that we had surgically repaired a few years ago. She has a slight limp because one of the vets mishandled her.

I've had a recent pulmonary embolism and I'm not able to care for her properly going forward.

Sincerely,
Renee

Im sorry that I’m too far away to take her in. She’s absolutely beautiful and clearly very well loved! Good luck with your search, and I wish you the best of all health. Take care ♥️

Sincerely,
Renee
20201204_10372515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom