Need to go ASAP: GLW and barred rock hen - kentucky/tennessee

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickenWisperer, Apr 12, 2009.

1. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Hey everybody!

I've got a GLW hen and a Barred plymouth rock hen for sale.

Just to warn you guys, I did buy some new hens at an auction this saturday. They appear to be healthy; but due to some unfortunate events, I had to put them with the main flock without quarantine. No one has shown signs of being sick or anything, and everyone is fine.

Why do the hens need to go ASAP? They arent happy, and they are making the rest of my hens unhappy. Due to MY mistakes (trying to intigrate pullets that were too young) they cant be in the house any all day, so they cant attack my babies. My babies cant go in the run, and are cooped up all day, untill 3:00 when I get home. I'm only selling them because I want them to be happy.

They should be about 7-8, maybe 9 months old. They are both laying very light brown, almost pink-ish eggs. Their eggs are very nice. They appear to be very, very healthy; No sneezing, snots, or ect that i have seen. The barred rock does have a bare back, due to the fact that I had a VERY large and inexperienced marans rooster on them not long ago, and she was a favorite. I'm asking $12.00 for each.

Im in morgantown, and i will meet you some where if your not too far away. And of course, you all can come have a look at my birds if you like [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by