Need to go or IT WONT BE GOOD

Jessica Thompson

Songster
Oct 15, 2017
Warren
i know this doesn't sound like an emergency but i need To rehome these chickens NOW or the consequence will not be good I hope to get each and every one good homes they all have there own names and personalitys too here are there pictures and bios

Clucky
Well clucky she was in a fair comes with her award cute and fuzzy little girl she is a good layer and friendly

Age 3
Breed blue Cochin
Gender hen
IMG_5452.JPG

Midnight
She is soooo nice and pretty she almost died as a chick was abondond by her mother so she lived inside with the other abandoned chicks

Age 4
Breed silkie Cochin or what I call the (sochin)
Gender hen
IMG_5453.JPG

Double
She was in a double Yolker egg her sister was in a show she wasn't approved we never saw her since then

Age 4
Breed blue black Cochin
Gender hen
IMG_5455.JPG

Bingo

And bingo was her name-oh! Yes bingo she does not do well with chicks because of her big feet and sharp beak

Age 6
Breed Wyandotte buff mix or what I call the worpinton
Gender hen
IMG_5008.JPG

Salty
Well ole salty had a peaceful lif her and her sister pepper would sit in the corner of the hen house and surprise me once and awhile hatching chicks she would guard them when we had rats there would be at least a rat a day dead we had a adopter and she bought pepper and no one wanted salty p.s her daughter is bingo

Age 7
Breed silver laced Wyandotte
Gender hen
IMG_5458.JPG

Venus
We got Venus from a swap she is skiddish good egg layer
Age 3
Breed amarucana
Gender hen
IMG_5462.JPG

Toughy Buffy
She is our oldest resident and has needs we can no longer care for
Age 8
Breed buff orpington
Gender hen
IMG_5457.JPG

Please help them get there forever home!!

5 each
35 for the lot

Attachments

• IMG_5465.JPG
    IMG_5465.JPG
    898.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
i know this doesn't sound like an emergency but i need To rehome these chickens NOW or the consequence will not be good I hope to get each and every one good homes they all have there own names and personalitys too here are there pictures and bios

Clucky
Well clucky she was in a fair comes with her award cute and fuzzy little girl she is a good layer and friendly

Age 3
Breed blue Cochin
Gender hen

Midnight
She is soooo nice and pretty she almost died as a chick was abondond by her mother so she lived inside with the other abandoned chicks

Age 4
Breed silkie Cochin or what I call the (sochin)
Gender hen

Double
She was in a double Yolker egg her sister was in a show she wasn't approved we never saw her since then

Age 4
Breed blue black Cochin
Gender hen
Bingo

And bingo was her name-oh! Yes bingo she does not do well with chicks because of her big feet and sharp beak

Age 6
Breed Wyandotte buff mix or what I call the worpinton
Gender hen

Salty
Well ole salty had a peaceful lif her and her sister pepper would sit in the corner of the hen house and surprise me once and awhile hatching chicks she would guard them when we had rats there would be at least a rat a day dead we had a adopter and she bought pepper and no one wanted salty p.s her daughter is bingo

Age 7
Breed silver laced Wyandotte
Gender hen

Venus
We got Venus from a swap she is skiddish good egg layer
Age 3
Breed amarucana
Gender hen

Please help them get there forever home!!
Where do you live? I am interested in clucky as a friend for my other two chickens. Would she be okay with staying inside during the afternoon, morning, and night and then being outside for about seven hours each day? I have school so my current chickens stay outside in their little run while im not home.

Back
Top Bottom