Need to Laugh? This is a funny story thread

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by SuperChicken007, Aug 3, 2008.

1. SuperChicken007

SuperChicken007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Trapped in my computer
    you can post ANY stories here, on ONE condition: that they're funny! they can be from a joke book or from your own experience, or from other threads, that's fine!

If you don't have a story to post, it's ok! If you need a good laugh just read these stories. If they don't even make you smile then go back to work and forget about it!

My Story:
    My parents told me this.
    Once when i was little, oh, probably 3 or 4, i needed an afternoon nap, so i took one. a few hours later, i got out of bed, marched into the living room where they were talking, and announced 'slept all night!' [​IMG] [​IMG]

Note: The best kind of laughing is laughing at the silly things we do ourselves.

2. SuperChicken007

Jul 29, 2008
    Trapped in my computer
    6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2008
  3. SuperChicken007

Jul 29, 2008
    Trapped in my computer
    6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2008
  4. SuperChicken007

Jul 29, 2008
    Trapped in my computer
    HEY I WASNT SPAMMING! I WAS ASKING IF I SHOULD FIND SOME WAY TO DELETE THIS THING!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by