Need to rehome 2 female welsh harlequin / So. California

Mamaquack6

Chirping
Apr 16, 2021
Hi all, I was looking to rehome 2 female welsh harlequin ducks. They are 4 months old and in good health. I live in Orange County/Southern California. I am keeping my two silver appleyards. The welsh are very loud...like BOSSY loud! :lol: Our neighbors don't really appreciate it. We had planned to rehome them sooner but I really liked them...that is until the noise picked up a lot and my neighbors complained. If I had a bigger property I'd keep them but it's suburbia.

Hi all, I was looking to rehome 2 female welsh harlequin ducks. They are 4 months old and in good health. I live in Orange County/Southern California. I am keeping my two silver appleyards. The welsh are very loud...like BOSSY loud! :lol: Our neighbors don't really appreciate it. We had planned to rehome them sooner but I really liked them...that is until the noise picked up a lot and my neighbors complained. If I had a bigger property I'd keep them but it's suburbia.
I am in SCAL and would really be interested in your two WH females. Can you post a picture of them so I can see their size?

I am in SCAL and would really be interested in your two WH females. Can you post a picture of them so I can see their size?
Okay I am having technical difficulties. 🤦‍♀️Sorry it is sideways I will attach another pic in hopes it won't be sideways. That is my silver appleyard on the right for a slight size reference.

Attachments

• tempImageA8tFdy.png
    tempImageA8tFdy.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom