1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need to rehome 3 Mallards in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Mallards, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Mallards

Mallards New Egg

Nov 6, 2015
    amite, louisiana
    We have three 9 month old Mallards, 2 females and 1 male. The females are laying eggs and recently hatched 5 babies (already gave away). Due to family medical issues we can no long care for them at this time and are looking to rehome them as a group (they were purchased together and have grown up together). We are located North of Hammond,La and willing to deliver them if within a reasonable distance. Please email [email protected] if you're interested and able. Thank you!

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I'm sorry your having to give up your ducks and appreciate you trying to find them a good home instead of dumping them off somewhere. I hope you find them a great new home and that what ever medical problems there are do get better.

You might try asking here on this thread..https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16182/animals-in-need-of-free-re-homing

Welcome to BYC

3. tbevans

tbevans Out Of The Brooder

Aug 23, 2015
    Wish I had the room!! I'd take them if I did! I'm in north Louisiana!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by