Need to Rehome 3 Month Old Leghorn

jblumsack

In the Brooder
Jul 25, 2021
I need to rehome my 3 month old leghorn. Roosters are not permitted where I live in North Andover, MA. I will bring him to you. He must go to a safe and humane situation. Animal Control took him from me and he is living in hell right now. I need to find him a home.
20210721_094917.jpg

Yes, a neighbor complained. But, my abutters miss him. They enjoyed his crowing. I would NEVER surrender an animal to an inhumane or unsafe situation. And I can tell you this. If I ever end up with another rooster and someone complains, I WILL NOT SURRENDER THE ROOSTER except to a good home. Fine me. I don't care.

I need to rehome my 3 month old leghorn. Roosters are not permitted where I live in North Andover, MA. I will bring him to you. He must go to a safe and humane situation. Animal Control took him from me and he is living in hell right now. I need to find him a home.
View attachment 2778690
Please tell me somebody didn't call the cops or something and take him away :(... if they did that I wanna slap them (if you found out yourself and turned him in at least you did the right thing and I hope somebody takes him)

Yes, a neighbor complained. But, my abutters miss him. They enjoyed his crowing. I would NEVER surrender an animal to an inhumane or unsafe situation. And I can tell you this. If I ever end up with another rooster and someone complains, I WILL NOT SURRENDER THE ROOSTER except to a good home. Fine me. I don't care.
Poor fella if only I could take him...the thing is though it's illegal where I live too but the only difference is that my neighbors LOVE our chickens an ducks one of my neighbors even buys them mealworms and we don't even ask her to! Maybe you can try a bantam rooster I think those are WAY quieter and your neighbors won't complain or you could give your roo a surgery to make him stop crowing.

Back
Top Bottom