1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Need to rehome my ducks and ducklings. Marysville WA Snohomish County Area

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by RunnerWhisperer, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Looking to rehome these guys plus their 6 new ducklings. The ducklings are from one of the male Cayuga's and the Black and white duck in the pictures. Not sure what breed she is, was told possible Swedish? Anyway, the brown duck is too quick to be mated so they always get the black and white one. 6 ducklings total, all healthy. Would like to rehome them all together, or at least the 4 adults since they have been together for 2 years now.

Thank you!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. blaze208

blaze208 In the Brooder

Jul 9, 2014
    Location???

3. wyatthigg

wyatthigg In the Brooder

Jun 21, 2014
    Were do u live

4. Champion Farm

Champion Farm In the Brooder

May 26, 2014
    Hi i am interested where r u located

5. Marysville WA Snohomish County Area

6. blaze208

blaze208 In the Brooder

Jul 9, 2014
    I am coming up to battleground/lac enter area next week!!

7. blaze208

blaze208 In the Brooder

Jul 9, 2014
    I would love to take the ducklings. But I wont have gas money to come up to Marysville. But if you could work anything out I would absolutely love to have those ducklings

8. Jimdeblasio

Jimdeblasio Hatching

Jun 30, 2015
    I would like to adopt your pet ducks, I have a little house made from an old rabbit hutch for them to sleep in and plenty of straw and Purina flock raiser food. I live at 12704 Marine Dr. about half way to Stanwood from Marysville and I've got a cage I can drive them in and two plastic ponds. Please call (360) 652-5504.
    Jim

9. Jimdeblasio

Jimdeblasio Hatching

Jun 30, 2015
    It would be good if you could follow me home and help me get them into their little house so that they can get used to their new place.
    Jim
    [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: