Need to sell some eastereggers!!! Braymer Mo. $8.00

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by houndit, Aug 9, 2009.

1. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    I have lots of easteregger eggs for sale. Here is a picture of some eggs. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=174533&p=2 I have had many comments on the color of my eggs. I pack them with great care. I bubble wrap them and pack paper around them. I also candle them before sending them to make sure there are no cracks I can not see. I once incubated an egg that did not develop. I later found that it had a crack invisible to the human eye without the candler. I am going to start putting aluminum foil in the inside to try and protect them against x rays. Since I need these gone I am going to guarantee that you get the amount of eggs you order uncracked or I will refund you for damaged eggs. I will have to see a picture for you to claim lost eggs. Feel free to look at my feedback. I can not post pictures of my breeders because the computer is not loading the pictures. When I can I will. Here is a picture of some chicks that pdsavage hatched from my eggs. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=2346641#p2346641
    These will go out tomorrow. I get $8.00 a dozen or $10.00 for 18 or $14.00 for 2 dozen. Shipping is an additional $11.00 I would incubate them for myself because I need to replace our layer flock but all 5 of my incubators are currently busy. Any questions feel free to holler.
    Thanks.

2. Americanaluver

Americanaluver In the Brooder

Jun 18, 2009
    NH
    When you say eastereggers do you mean hens/roasters? or the eggs, if you mean the hens and roasters you kinda sounded that out with talking about the eggs. [​IMG]

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:I'm confused, but I'll tell you what I think you are wondering [​IMG] Easter eggers, aka EE, are a mixed-breed chicken (either ameraucana or araucana mix) that has muffs and beard and lays blue or green eggs. [​IMG] Hope that helps.

4. tofuranch

tofuranch What Came First????

Dec 11, 2008
    are you still looking to sell a lot....PM me and we can talk, I got someone who wants a lot of chicks.

5. grannys chicks

grannys chicks Hatching

Jul 28, 2009
    Wilburn,Arkansas
    do you have any eggs left? I would be interested in a dozen or 2.
    Thanks

6. houndit

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    I pmed you both. Thanks for you replies.

7. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Songster

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    Just FYI, I talked with someone who works in a PO and there is no need for the aluminum foil, tinfoil, or anything like that.

God Bless,

8. houndit

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    Quote:Thank you for your information. I read an article that said it would help protect them from x rays. Is there any proof of something that will? I have has people whose eggs did not even develop once or twice. She said that she thought they x rayed them. I would like to be able to protect them if possible.

What did the P.O. person say?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  9. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Songster

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    The machines they use in the PO are the same type machines that the airports use to look inside your baggage. It's not an "x-ray" and there are no harmful rays that the eggs are subjected to.

I can't remember exactly what she said about it as it was a year ago or more but she seemed to know what she was talking about and she ships a lot more eggs that I do.

Hope that helps.

God Bless,

10. Bedste

Bedste Songster

Aug 17, 2009
    Cut n Shoot Texas
    do you still have any Easter Eggers to sell? I am interested. I dropped an egg once while candling it and did the same thing. I was so sad to see the little chicken moving around and its heart beating. Life begins at conception.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: