1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need to show my new Babies to Anyone

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Rach4, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Rach4

Rach4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    So Proud of my Chookies, Dookie (mum) has been so good with her 4 babies, and Bubba (dad) has been such a wonderful dad who has done nothing but watched over his flock. For first time parents I am so proud of them no xmas chickens here!!! (JOKING!!!)

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. chickencraz

chickencraz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2015
    Washington State
    They're adorable.

3. Rach4

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    thanks! my first time having chicks so I'm overly excited and can't stop showing people lol

1 person likes this.
  4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

What a sweet pic! [​IMG]

5. Rach4

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    Thanks I love catching mums so natrual with their little offspring, lucky shot for me

6. GroovyFarmer

GroovyFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Aug 9, 2016
    Canada
    Such cute little babies! I hope they grow up to become strong, healthy chickens!

7. Rach4

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    Yeah I have fingers crossed for them, my only concern is a stupid frickin cat next door they never let in the house so it's my priority to make it disappear in the next 48hrs! Mind you not out to hurt it but will trap it and take it to the pound/vet it don't have a micro chip and the stupid thing been stalking our cage, hate pet owners like that

8. MollySunshine

MollySunshine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2016
    Rhode Island
    Congratulations on your new chickies! It's a beautiful thing.....

9. Rach4

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    Thank you, it is a very beautiful thing, i love to see nature take its course when coming to build a family. They are now just a over a week old and kicking goals. Mum and Dad are still very good with them, although Dad is a tad clumsy at the best of times (accidentally stepping on bubies lol) but both very caring

10. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes, got to watch that cat! It would love to be able to kill those nice chicks. Make sure that there is no way that the cat can get in there at all!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by