Need to vent for a moment here

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by rcentner, Feb 13, 2011.

1. rcentner

rcentner Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    Le Roy, NY
    grrrrr....my DH leaves at 11:30 this morning to go finish some window repair for one of our friends. When he left he said he wanted to get back and finish painting the bathroom so he could get it all back together. So......at 5:30 I send him a text....everything ok? no response, now I am getting worried cause he went into the city and it's not the nicest neighborhood. I have now been sitting at home, thinking he would be home any minute, I even bought him a 12pk of beer. (that I would have drank by now if not pregnant). He was supposed to bring home dinner with him. So here at 7pm, hungry, I start to make dinner. I call his phone....no answer. I finish making dinner and decide to call the person whose house he was over fixin the window. Feelin stupid, and a little naggish..I call This persons cell phone to discover that my DH is STILL there! No doubt he has been drinking beer all afternoon and now has to drive home. So I have sat around all day thinking he would b home any minute and I am still sitting here, by myself. Good thing I didn't go into labor cause he would have missed out.

he says oh sorry...is everything ok? Being a good wife, that was only worried that he had been arrested/shot/injured, explained that I was just worried. Oh my phone is in the truck and I was too lazy to go get it he says! Except now I AM mad...dinner done, eaten, cleaned up, bored, sober, pregnant. Had I known he was gonna be gone all freaking day I could have taken my dog to the horse farm and spent some quality time with my horse! But noooooo, I spent all afternoon waiting for his dumbass to show up with dinner. If I wasn't pregnant, I would go to the bar and stay out all freaking night without my phone so he could feel the same way. I hope he enjoys his extremely cold dinner. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

thanks for listening...still mad, was hoping I would feel better after venting

2. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    [​IMG] honey if men used their brains they would be a lot less entertaining. fix a bowl of popcorn and join us over on the critter board to wait for this goat to have a baby

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] We all have been there a time or two! Yep there is a goat movie we are waiting for her to kid. Two hours ago, a mare gave birth to a beautiful colt. It was awesome to see!

4. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Which mare gave birth two hours ago. I missed it AGAIN! [​IMG]

5. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    Leave him his dinner in the fridge. Some juice in a sippy cup and a jar of baby food.

6. Heckel's Hens

Heckel's Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Southern VA
    Awww...men can be such dummies ometimes! Good thing we love them anyways, right?

I think the most annoying thing my DH ever said to me, whilst pregnant, was, "UM...that baby sure is kicking me a lot laying next to you. I think I'll just roll over so I can get some sleep." Hmmm...REALLY? Wish I had that luxury.....stinker. [​IMG]

7. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Where is Harley now?

8. rcentner

rcentner Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    Le Roy, NY
    Quote:lol

9. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps