Need Your Opinion--Do These Look Alike?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by speckledhen, Dec 27, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I need some unbiased eyes, if you guys don't mind. Wont tell you why yet, but here are two young men side by side. Do they look alike at all to you? Two sets of comparison pics are at different ages, but I tried to match their ages in each set.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, this is me, way back when I didn't mind wearing frilly dresses, LOL. You can tell by the quality/character of the portraits that it was awhile back. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    First off, I have to say that the pics of you "back in the day" are absolutely adorable! I love the hair!

Now, on to your question...

I hate to say it, but I have to say that both sets of pictures are similar at best. I think the kid in the top right picture is too toothy and has the wrong color of hair. The soldier picture seems like a better match, but it also looks like the soldier gained a lot of weight compared to the first pic.

I'm curious as to what these are for. [​IMG] Good luck with your project or "evil plan."

3. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    I would say a big YES. They do look alike. Especially the ears, chin and hair line.

4. speckledhen

Well, there isn't a soldier picture there; maybe you mean the graduation picture? Thanks for your input. After I get some more opinions, I'll tell you why I asked, if I can think of how to condense it, LOL.

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    i would say yes!..for sure!..

6. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

I can't tell. I'm bad at faces... I can't remember names either. [​IMG]

But I can say you've got that block under control and was hatching a brilliant plan.

7. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    They favor strongly in the eye/eyebrow region, and have similar structure in the chin department. thats about it.

8. speckledhen

But I can say you've got that block under control and was hatching a brilliant plan.

LOL, Diana, dont you love that humongous alphabet block? Wonder if there is a "modern-day" version of those.

Thanks, all who have chimed in so far. I do appreciate a fresh eye or 20,000!​

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    okay..maybe i am confused...when you said side by side..did you mean that the first 2 pics that are side by side are 2 differant people?(and you wanted us to compare them)...or were you wanting us to compare the top person with the bottom person?..

10. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I think the first pic (left) is a very strong match. The one on the right is harder to tell because the big smile changes the look on the face too much to compare well. This is assuming you are comparing the top left to the bottom left [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by